The Blanchard & Thomas strategy for success is not something novel or unheralded. Rather, it is a dedication to certain time-honored principles of business and life. We want to earn the right to be your attorneys for life, not just for the duration of your current legal issue.
To achieve that goal, we follow these fundamental principles:
- We treat clients like people and not numbers. We treat our clients the same way we would like to be treated ourselves.
- We build our relationships upon a foundation of total honesty. Absolute honesty allows the client and the attorney to develop trust that will be absolutely critical to success in and out of the courtroom.
- We believe the attorney-client relationship should be based on mutual respect. While the attorney-client relationship may not always result in friendship, we believe it should always result in mutual respect. We zealously advocate on our clients’ behalf whether we agree with their choices or not. We do not judge our clients’ choices; we simply attempt to help them learn from them, live with them, and overcome them.
- We make a commitment to communication. We begin and end many of our days communicating with clients. Our clients can count on us to return phone calls and/or e-mails within 24 hours except in emergencies or during announced absences from the office. We want our clients to always know what we know and vice-versa.
- We play hard, we play fast, and we stick to the game plan. We work with every client to develop a strategy most likely to bring about their success. We work hard to ensure the strategy gives our client every advantage possible and their very best chance at success. We then implement that strategy as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- We play to win. While we cannot guarantee outcomes in any case, we always do our best to see that our clients come out on top. We want our clients to know without question that their success matters to us more than their payments.
- We serve at the clients’ pleasure. If for any reason whatsoever the client decides he/she is better off with a different attorney or law firm, we will respectfully and professionally do whatever we can to get the new attorney or law firm up to speed and ready to handle the case. We vow to never object to a client’s request to seek alternative counsel, and we promise to return 100% of any unearned advance payments.